- If a waiter doesn’t remember to bring me my bill, I will just walk away.
- It is ok to buy alcohol for my under age friend.
- If someone steals my bicycle, I can steal too.
- If I see bullying in the street, I will intervene in the situation.
- If I see someone stealing in the shop, I will report them to the shopkeeper.
- If I face unacceptable behavior at school/in the work place, I have courage to challenge it.
- I can express a different opinion to that of my teacher. I can doubt my teacher’s opinion.
- If someone is bullying my friend at school, I will intervene.
- I have borrowed some money to my friend, but she doesn´t remember to pay it back. I’m too shy to remind her.
- I would have enough courage to tell my roommate, if he had not cleaned the kitchen as often as I have.
- A true friend would not forget my birthday.
- It’s not allowed to tease people who are younger than you.
- I expect someone to help me if I am carrying a heavy luggage.
- I would help a person with a heavy luggage.
- On the bus, I would give up my seat for older people.
- I don’t ever break a promise.
- Sometimes you just have to lie.
- As a member of large group of people, I have enough self-confidence to express a different opinion.
- The most important consideration about finding a job for me is that I earn lots of money
- It is important to me that have I people supporting me in the process of making choices about my education and career
- I would like my hobby to become my future career.
- It is important that I have vocational training as part of my education.
- It is important to me that I choose the same classes as my friends.
- It is important to me that my parents support my choice of education.